Self Priming Mask FFP2 (unvalved) - PACK 10
CE EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2
5 layers, 2 layers of melt brown antibacterial.
These face masks are filtering masks that are recommended when protection of the respiratory system is needed.
They are FFP2 grade (N95/KN95 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus.
FFP2 masks have a minimum of 94% filtration percentage and maximum 8% leakage to the inside.
- FFP2 grade (N95 equivalent)
- Meets WHO Coronavirus latest guidance
- Protects the respiratory system
- Easy to use
We set ourselves apart with a rapid & reliable service and aim to deliver your goods as quickly as possible. To compliment our first class service, we offer FREE Standard Delivery for most orders over £75. For all other orders there is a delivery charge of £5 unless otherwise specified.
Exceptions for free delivery include heavy or palletised items which may incur an additional charge - this is calculated during checkout.
Some bulkier items (especially those delivered on pallets) may take longer to arrive and the carrier will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
In most cases the standard service on orders received prior to 4:00pm for delivery to addresses in Mainland UK is that the goods will be delivered within two working days (i.e. If you place your order before 4:00pm on Monday your goods should be delivered on Wednesday). Please be aware that this will be extended over bank holidays.
To ensure a next day delivery to an address in Mainland UK you should select the next day option.
Up to 30kg
- England, Scotland, Wales £5.00
- Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland £10.00
- Channel Islands £10.00
- Scottish Islands & Isle Of Man £10.00
Pallet & Heavier Goods
- England, Scotland, Wales £POA
- Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland £POA
- Channel Islands £POA
- Scottish Islands & Isle Of Man £POA
The cost for deliveries outside Mainland UK will be quoted upon receipt of order. We do not deliver to Ireland.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you change your mind or it's not quite what you were looking for, please return it in its original condition ensuring you include your proof of purchase so we can exchange or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the first instance, you can notify us of a return by selecting the Return option in the Account Section.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging or shows any evidence of use.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £12.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 working days.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
In the unlikely event that your item is damaged or is incomplete, please contact us with 24 hours of receipt by mailing us at email@example.com or calling us during office hours on 01869 327123.
React Industrial Solutions Ltd.
c/o WEBSHOP ORDER
Unit B8, Telford Road,
Bicester, OXON OX26 4LD